The Board of Management is responsible for the direct government of the school in accordance with
– The Rules for National Schools
– The Constitution of Boards and Rules of Procedures
– Circulars issued from time to time by the Minister.
The Board of Management of our school comprises of:
– two nominees of the Patron
– two elected parents (one being a mother, one being a father)
– the School Principal
– one elected member of the teaching staff
– two extra members proposed by the Nominees above.
The term of office for the Board is four years.
The new Board of Management currently is as follows:
- Chaiperson: Paul Tuohy
- Principal: Orlaith Foster
- Teachers Nominee: Mona Kelly
- Patron’s Nominee: Fr. McMahon
- Parents’ Nominees: Stephen Howard & Sína Keenehan
- Community Nominees: Liam Hession & Ann Hayes
We wish them well over the coming four years.