The Board of Management is responsible for the direct government of the school in accordance with
– The Rules for National Schools
– The Constitution of Boards and Rules of Procedures
– Circulars issued from time to time by the Minister.
The Board of Management of our school comprises of:
– two nominees of the Patron
– two elected parents (one being a mother, one being a father)
– the School Principal
– one elected member of the teaching staff
– two extra members proposed by the Nominees above.
The term of office for the Board is four years.
The new Board of Management for 2019-2023 is as follows:
- Chairperson: Paul Tuohy
- Acting Principal: Fiona Walsh
- Teachers Nominee: Caoimhe Cregan
- Patron’s Nominee: Fr. Jerry O’Brien
- Parents’ Nominees: Thomas Ryan and Amanda Haynes
- Community Nominees: Liam Hession Christopher McLoughlin
We wish them well over the coming four years.